One Hour Delivery’s Frequent Delivery Club
- The Frequent Delivery Club is a point based reward program for frequent users. Orders are valued from 0.25 (for bike deliveries) to 1.5 points (for all filings and process serves). Fill out the form below for signing up and as you place orders points will accumulate. Each time you call in (or place an order online) a delivery, filing, process service or other job, you receive a point-value for the service requested. The more orders you place with One Hour Delivery, the more points you accumulate.
- A point summary, detailing your activity, will be mailed (or emailed) to you each month. The points are redeemed for gifts by filling-out and mailing (or emailing) in the “gift request form” provided on the back of your monthly point summary. If you have already received gifts from the Frequent Delivery Club, you are currently enrolled and do not need to send anything in. Whenever you are ready you can select a gift to redeem the points you have earned.
- Also earn more points by Placing a Bulk Order of 10 or more deliveries, process serves, or court filings at once. Place a bulk order of 10 or more jobs and we will add 5 free bonus points to your FDC account or send you a $5.00 Starbucks gift card.
- Email updates are now available for faster point summary delivery. Sign up for email updates by contacting email@example.com.
This gift program is void where prohibited by your employer’s policy or applicable law.
Gift and point values are subject to change without notice. Points have no cash value and are not transferable.
Each time you call in (or order online) a delivery, filing, process service or other job, you receive a point-value for the service requested. The more orders you place with One Hour Delivery, the more points you accumulate.
Please call if you would like additional information.
Join One Hour Delivery’s Frequent Delivery Club Today! Enroll now and begin accumulating points.
Fill out the Membership Application or email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org!
All fields with an (*) are required.
Questions? – Just Call 1 (888) 311-1221
Frequent Delivery Club Rules:
- Points are awarded for purchase of deliveries.
- One point (1) will be given for every Rush or Super delivery. One fourth point (.25) will be given for each Bike Rush or Bike Super delivery. No points are given for Economy or Bike Economy.
- Points will begin to accumulate in your Frequent Delivery Club account following receipt of your membership application.
- All Frequent Delivery Club members with 2 current deliveries will be mailed or emailed a monthly summary, showing your recent activity and point balance.
- Points redeemed for gifts, travel, entertainment, or gift certificates will be deducted from your total accumulated points.
- Points are redeemable for gifts shown in the current Frequent Delivery Club brochure only.
- All gifts are subject to availability and One Hour Delivery Service, Inc. reserves the right to substitute gifts at its discretion.
- Point values for travel gifts are based on double occupancy, availability and season of the year.
- Gifts and point values are subject to change without notice. Points have no cash value and are not transferable.
- One Hour Delivery Service, Inc. has the right to make the final decision in all disputes regarding the Frequent Felivery Club.
- One Hour Delivery Service, Inc. reserves the right to alter or terminate the program with or without notice.
- The gift program is void where prohibited by your employer’s policy or applicable law.
- No exchanges or returns are allowed. All defective merchandise must be returned directly to the store or manufacturer.
- One Hour Delivery Service, Inc. reserves the right to refuse redemption of points on past-due or delinquent accounts.
- An individual or company receiving gifts totaling $600 or more of value during a calender year will receive an IRS 1099 miscellaneous income form (Internal Revenue Code 6041-A).
- A Frequent Delivery Club account having no activity for six months will be closed and the points will be forfeited.